Páginas

quinta-feira, 7 de maio de 2009

C A T

Uncle Rutherford gives the kids a lift to school by matte stephens.

Well. Im better now. I guess I KNOW WHY (good!) jajaja (strange)
Hitler sucks. Thats all i wanna say NOW. My dear GOD his book is not COOL.
He is very jealous (everyone can notice that when u read his book)
well, his people was needin' to listen this kind of book. but thats ok.
Its good to talk to you. face to face? not yet! but i wanna, a lot of things to say,
to laugh about together, eat good food together. oh im dreamin'.
I WANNA SEE MARLEY AND ME ! NOW, and read Mademoiselle Bovary,
GOSH, a lot of things to do and lifes go on without wait me.
Im growing old... well. im a little sleepy so its better to sleep.
ahhhh let me say... Maitê Proença ? SHES A fuckin' writer :D
im enjoyin' a lot :)


Ps: i love cats, this pic is very cute :D
Blogged with the Flock Browser

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário